The term ‘Guzto’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website/portal whose registered office is Rua Cidade de Lisboa, 2 – 1º Dto – 2005-256 Santarem – Portugal. Our company registration number is 505 508 224 – Santarem. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website/portal.
– The content of the pages of this website/portal is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website/portal for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website/portal meet your specific requirements.
– This website/portal contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text and pictures relating to the Guzto´s services and the full content of this website/portal.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website/portal, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website/portal.
– Unauthorised use of this website/portal may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– You may not create a link to this website/portal from another website or document without Guzto’s prior written consent.
– Guzto is not liable for any outcome of potential business relationships between you and companies advertising on this website/portal, either if it is a successful or failed business relationship.
– Your use of this website/portal and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Portugal.
Protection of personal information
All the information collected at the forms will be subject to computer processing, done in accordance with the refereed law and kept on the control of Guzto. The information collected are confidential and will not be used for other purposes than the ones mentioned here.
Information disclosure to third parties
No personal character information will be provided to third parties without the previous agreement of users, unless on particular situations of a specific law enforcement or a specific legal order.
Safety measures for personal information
Guzto is the entity that is responsible for the security of the personal information provided from all users. Guzto adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the collected information against destruction, accident or illicit, loss, theft, as well as non-authorized modifications or accesses. Only Guzto´s collaborators have access to the personal information, being subject to the contractual duty of confidentiality.
Possibility of access, modification and elimination of personal information
The information provided is assumed to be correct, where its content and update are the client´s responsibility. In the terms of the article 11.º of the Law n.º 67/98, from 26.10, Guzto guarantees the access to this information, where the client can request its updating or correction, at any given time, by writing an email to the following email address email@example.com.
Guzto has the right to update this policy at any given time, according to its own demands and needs from its commercial activities.
If you have any questions about the information contained on this page, please contact us at:
Rua Cidade de Lisboa, 2 – 1º Dto
2005-256 Santarém – PORTUGAL
Tel: +(351) 243 391 796
Fax: +(351) 243 391 797